Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Recipe Keeper

I love to work with paper, and if there's a pretty paper pattern out there and I see it, I go ahead and get it, you can never have to many paper, especially if it's a beautiful flower, flying bird, or even a tall light house, I have to have it in my stash. so of course as usual, I go through my papers and see this nice , this is actual wrapping paper that I had left on a roll, and along with some cute purple shell ribbon edging, I had to add it to this book I'm working on, and it was finished last night. I love to make junk journals as well as make small altered books as well, for my daughter, so this is what it is and how it came out. hope you enjoy and if you have any questions please let me know.
Down below are some junk journals I made, a good size for me and the mini one for my daugher. these are just the composition books covered in scrapbook paper, the small one is a small composition book. you can find these at wal-mart or the 99cent store. which is where this one come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment