Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Drink Pouch Coin Holders

When you have kids who drink from these capri sun drinks, or kool-aid jammers then you should have lots of these around, if  not then grab some and get to saving, and you can make these coin holders for your kids to keep their money in. I've been making these off and on all year long, given some away, used some for raffles(gifts) as well as for my daughters girl scout troop, they love them. they still come to me and ask if I can remake them for their friends. so I do. I love to use them for myself. I always get compliments on them and get lots of questions. so here are my coin pouch money holders, in both patterns. plain and regular print. Enjoy and if you have questions please feel free to ask. I have used stickers(fun foam) to decorate them up more.magnets and or velcro to keep them closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment