Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crepe Paper Ribbons

After seeing so many things that are out there that  are for the pink ribbon's for breast cancer, I have a roll of pink crepe paper streamer roll, and after sitting here and trying to figure out what to do with it or what I could use it for besides storing it away and re-using it again for something exciting, I thought why not make ribbons, after seeing my oldest son walk in and being excited because he bought a pack of pink tic tacs from the store, I thought why not do some cute ribbons. and well here they are, with a small pin back you can use for a shirt pin, or put them into a scrapbook for decoration or safe keeping or decorate a card or envelope, you can use these for many things in crafting. try making others in different colors. I will be making yellow,red,black,green,white,purple white and more. so grab some rolls and get to making a few.
                                                    (Do not copy picture without permission)
Measurements depend on your desired length and width. Ends can also be trimed anyway you like, use decorated scissors for a fancy look. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment