Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pencil Box Upgrade

Kid love having these cute pencil boxes, but if you look at them, they are just so very plain, and if your a crafter you of course get idea's of how to make it more fancy and out comes stickers,paints and more, me and my daughter decided to do one for me to keep my glue sticks in and to keep it mine and make sure my other kids don't run off with it we decided to initial it and add a cute butterfly sticker, and this is the finished product.
you can decorate these anyway you like, puffy paint,stickers,acrylic paint and more, try adding ribbon maybe some cute mini florals. do one for the holidays, make for gifts, or make one for Teacher Appreciation day, anyway you make it, it will be a great gift for someone special.  lots of people ae decorating these cute boxes. gott love crafty people!!!!
 Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment