Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Wine glass charms

These are some of my wine charms I made, they can also be used as markers for those who knit or crochet,easy on and easy off. beads are some of my left over's that I had known as odd's and ends. I didn't want to throw them away so I added them to these cute wine/glass charms. very inexpensive to make and creat in 5 minutes. all items you can find at any Michaels' or JoAnn's craft stores. I spent about 4-5 dollars to make these. I also make them with angels and other charms as well. I use plastic shrink to make my charms also. cute and fun for kids to make. I will add the charms I made using shrink plastic. Enjoy and as always Happy Crafting:)

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out very pretty :-) I need something like that for my soda bottle lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm working on making some with angels on them. they would be great for soda bottles too. and even wearing for earrings:) I will post pic's when the angel ones are done. thanks again glad you like them:)

      Delete