Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paint Sample Tag


I love to scrapbook here and there, since I'm out and about everyday with my kids, I'm always on the lookout for anything and everything I can use to add to my scrapbooking stash. since I try to stay on a budget, which is hard having 4 kids but I do really well at it, I look at everything at a different perpective. and since hubby is always in home depot or wal-mart, I'm going in with my eyes wide open for anything I can find. cheap or free. so this is what I ran into in the paint dept, the paint samples now come with what looks to be a tag sample, it has a square instead of a hole, and it being in different colors, I just had to grab a few and create this cute b-day tag for my daughters friends gift. this is how it looks now. so on your next outing, grab a few and get creating some cute tags. we just added stickers and used stamps for the (Happy b-day) words, and added a green ribbon. Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment