Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

CD Gift Tag

Well it's another nice warm day here in Nev, as my kids are in school, I as usual sit and look at my useful recyclable items that I have saved here and there, and this crafting of a gift tag from a cd, I enjoy crafting with cd's alot, many useful things can come from crafting withthese shiny round objects. I use to make these for gift bags a few years ago and lot my tool I use to cut them ut with, and last night while rummaging through all my things I found it, so here is another one of my gift tags crafted and made from a cd. hope you like it an if you need more info on how to do this tag, please feel free to email me or leave me a message. .Thanks for looking.
Please do not copy this without my permission,if you repost instructions, please give credit where credit is due. Thank You.
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment